Simplair Booking now supports the industry leading payment gateway provider. With the newest release, in addition to the various existing payment types like PayPal, Simplair Booking now supports the integration with the MasterCard Payment Gateway System (MPGS), for on-line credit card payment processing. The support is included in the basic license at no extra cost, either for existing or new customers. The only prerequisite is the support for MPGS by your business bank. The support for MPGS presents a major benefit to the Simplair Booking system, enhancing the acceptance of end-user credit-cards and, in turn, boosting the conversion rates.
Gianair Ltd is a Private Limited Ghanaian Airline Company based in Accra which was incorporated on 29th May, 2009. It primarily operates in the following charter services: - Executive and Private Charter - Emergency Rescue - Air Cargo We have successfully implemented Integrated Service System comprised of the following:
- Simplair Inventory - Airline Inventory System AIS
- Simplair Reservations - Airline Reservation System ARS
- Simplair Booking - Booking System for Customers BSC
- Simplair Terminal - Departure Control System DCS
Version 1.1.10 of Simplair released Some of the functionalities have been improved in the version 1.1.10 of Simplair:
- Excess baggage functionality is now available also as a separate functionality of the manage booking module.
- Single-user vouchers for a specific amount can now be spent on more than one booking.
- Voucher workflow is extended with the possibility to mark whether a voucher is assigned („spent“) or still „free“.
- Telephone number of the primary passenger has been added to the booking confirmation e-mail and PDF.
Version 1.1.9 of Simplair available Variety of new features has been added with release of version 1.1.8. New features include the following:
- Cancellation of flights is now possible for administrators, with available option to send automatical SMS and/or e-mail cancellation to passengers.
- „Travelling with pets“ option is now available for customers. Passenger travelling with pets are required to enter additional information about their pet. They receive a confirmation only after approval by the airline company.
- Improvements of the content of the „daily flight list report“ have been made.
Version 1.1.8 of Simplair available Variety of new features has been added with release of version 1.1.8. New features include the following:
- Manage booking module for customers has been extended with cancellation functionality.
- Fares of flight change are now recalculated in cases of change of only one leg.
- Booking system rebranding has been implemented for affiliate partners.
- Bookable capacity of a flight can now be defined when creating the schedule.
- For administrators there is a new option to bump passengers to another flight on the same relation on the same date if the flight is overbooked or the passenger is late.
- Automatical cancelation of invoice in case of a cancelled booking is now available.
- Search engine has been improved so that administrators can search bookings by reference only.
- Automatical cancelation of reservation if not paid 48 hours after its creation and 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight.
Version 1.1.6 of Simplair released Variety of new features has been added with release of version of Simplair:
- commercial vouchers are now available
- it is possible to change the name or surname of the first pax for internal users
- surcharges specified on the booking confirmation (name, description, price)
- revenue added on the report Ticket summary
- invoices for companies available
Version 1.1.5 of Simplair released Variety of new features has been added with release of version of Simplair:
- - new report daily traffic per airport: flight list and passenger manifest
- - resending booking confirmation and boarding passes if flight times changed
- - booking reservations available
- - currency choice added to connected fares
A possibility to add user-defined surcharges has been added to the Simplair reservations module, as of verion 1.1.4. These custom surcharges may include e.g. in-flight meals and drinks, Rent-a-car options, different tourist packages, etc. Surcharges can be limited to specific connections or specific departure airports and/or destination airports. Also, surcharges can be limited to one way and/or round trips, durations of the round-trip as well as only a certain date period of booking and/or flights.
A new feature has been added to the Simplair system - location timetable. Location timetable provides an elegant and clear display of departure and arrival flights for any given airport in the system. Additionall feature is the seamless automatic refresh of the timetable. The timetable can be easily integrated to your corporate website and/or integrated into other websites. Also, the timetable can be easily opened full-screen on any Smart TV and displayed on the terminal and/or waiting and lounge areas.
Version 1.1.2 of Simplair system has been made available. New features in this release include the following:
- Definition of rates now includes the possibility to limit the dates of sales and/or flights
- Automatic billing system of Simplair partner program has been expanded to include automatic sending of monthly invoices and reports to agents participating in the partner program
- Email reminders have been included to be sent to the passengers the day before the flight
- SMS reminders have been included to be sent to the passengers two hours before the flight